TrueCopy | Online Service for Digitally Signed documents
Applying for Transcripts
The institution has introduced a system for online application and sending of transcripts. This makes it easier for our
students, including ex-students to apply from anywhere (no need to come to the office in person), make online payments, and also track the status of
your transcript request (see overview).
Please follow the steps given below:
1) The student applying for the transcript should fill in her / his First Name and Last Name in the fields provided.
2) Select your year of passing (actual / projected) and your department (course). Select 'Other' if your course is not listed. Enter your Number () in the field available.
3) Kindly enter your email address. (All correspondence will be made on this email ID).
4) Upload your transcript in the next field (Template format only). The transcript should be made by entering and
modifying the data in the sample transcript templates. Please verify that all data in the transcript document
is correct & complete before uploading it and follow all instructions.
In the supporting document field use
5) Press the Submit button.
6) You will be directed to a Payment Gateway to make your application payment. You can pay either on-line (net-banking / credit / debit card) or off-line (deposit into the account information provided).
7) After successful payment, your application is automatically directed for approval to the concerned authorities of the institution. Once your application is approved (or disapproved), you will receive an email on the email id that you provided.
8) If your application is approved, your approved document will be archived on the server. You will receive an
email with a web-link to proceed to the next step, where you can directly arrange to send official copies of your transcripts to universities in US, Europe, etc.